Are you concerned about your kids’ smile? Or are you curious about dental x-rays or dental bonding? If you’re looking for more information on any of the recent blog topics, then check out some of these great resources.
- Healthychildren.org offers good reasons for your kids to smile, including good dental health. Preventing tooth decay from the very start will help resolve any issues.
- Thedietchannel.com has 5 ways to give your child a healthy smile, like good nutrition.
- Kids-smiles.com says that good dental health is important to promote confident smiles.
- Colgate.com provides an overview of dental x-rays, including the history of how they became a part of regular practice.
- Webmd.com covers some of the dental issues that are identified through the use of dental x-rays, such as damaged roots and wisdom teeth.
- Aboutcosmeticdentistry.com goes over the dental bonding procedure, from the solution to the bonding.
- Colgate.com has tips on flossing the right way, such as what length to use and how to use the clean sections of floss.
- Dentistry.about.com has an article on how to floss correctly by using a sawing motion.
For assistance with questions about these topics, or to schedule your appointment with a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, give the specialists at Northern Virginia Dental Associates a call at (703) 451-8332!