Keeping everyone in your family healthy requires proper dental care. Learn how to how to properly brush your teeth, about the benefits of dental implants, foods that can benefit your teeth and more by checking out these links:
1. This article from MouthHealthy.org provides tips on how to brush your teeth.
2. Make sure you know how to properly floss your teeth with these tips from the American Dental Hygienists' Association.
3. You can find additional tooth brushing guidance on this page from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center.
4. This article from the American Academy of Periodontology provides an overview of the uses and benefits of dental implants.
5. Check out this article from EverydayHealth.com to learn about foods that benefit your teeth.
Learn more about how the proper dental care can help your family. Call (703) 451-8332 to consult with the family dentists at Northern Virginia Dental Associates.