For more helpful information about children’s dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics, and general dental care, check out the following articles.
- If would like to learn more about caring for your child’s teeth, take a look at this article from the American Dental Association.
- Check out CrestProHealth.com to learn more about the causes and symptoms of cavities.
- Read through this article from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry to learn why it’s important to take your child to a pediatric dentist on a regular basis.
- If you would like to learn more about how you can benefit from orthodontic care, check out this article from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center.
- For more facts about dental implants, including who is a candidate for this oral treatment and how dental implants can help restore a smile, check out this article from WebMD.com.
- If you are missing one or more of your teeth and you would like to learn more about dental implants, visit this website.
- This article from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center provides additional information on plaque and tarter and what you can do to keep them at bay.
- For a closer look at who should consider Invisalign therapy to achieve a straighter smile, visit this page on the manufacturer’s website.
- Learn more about how dental implants work, why you may need them in the future, and how to avoid losing your teeth by reading through this comprehensive article from the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Help your children learn healthy dental habits by teaching them how to brush and floss their teeth properly. You can find tips on the best teaching techniques in this article.
Bring your entire family to Northern Virginia Dental Associates to receive comprehensive dental care. We provide pediatric, cosmetic, and general dentistry services to help protect and restore your family members’ smiles. To learn more, call us at (703) 451-8332.